Sunday, November 23, 2014

Today I learned: I gain so much on lazy sundays.

So, today, I went to church.
That's nearly all I did accomplish up to 17:00. After that made some photos for my ebay sellings.

Neither my wife nor I did cook today. We just bought some french fries and some gyros and were enjoying our laziness.
At noon, my wife and me were laying on the sofa, sleeping, while two of my sons (the youngest one was sleeping) were taking cushions from the sofa, took blankets from upstairs and moved some of the chairs to build a "robbers' den".

After shooting some photos and taking some notes for ebay sellings, I read Winnie-the-Pooh to them and played with them. It was awesome. In all honesty, this was one of the best sundays for a quite long time. No phone calls. No visits. No appointments. No events. No obligations.

Just me and my family. A great wife and great kids.

Wonderful.

Okay, I did some ebay today. And, as usual, it took way more time than expected. This is the main reason I do not like ebay. But it's a great place to sink time and not gain much money from it. But it still feels a little bit better than just putting all the junk you want to sell into the trash bin.

So, I learned: Lazy days are not useless at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment