Saturday, March 5, 2016

Just a (Very) Quick Update



My stuff is sorted.
My stuff is minimized (well, kinda).

I really recommend Mari Kondo's method in her outstanding book "The life-changing magic of tidying up". I really like this book.

My key take aways:


  1. Process by category, not by room.
  2. Put everything on the floor. 
  3. Keep only the things you really like. Or, as Mari put it: "Things that spark joy"
  4. Store those items vertically.
  5. Avoid "clever" storage solutions.

So long,
Lorenz

1 comment:

  1. Sebab dalam permainan judi domino qiu qiu online tentu ada batasan waktu yang ditentukan yakni satu menit saja dalam setiap putarannya.
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme terpercaya
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    bocoran sgp

    ReplyDelete