Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DubbelVla is ready for dessert



It feels great. I just "finished" my first Github project: DubbelVla.
It lists identical files in one directory.

I learned a little bit of Python for this one. Although I don't know much Python, those were the things, that made me like this language:



  • Syntax. It just so beautiful. I wish, JavaScript had this great syntax
  • OMG, it's functional. Did not expect that. Something more to dive in.
  • Maps with JSON-like Syntax. Like. +1.

1 comment:

  1. pilihan antara lain raise yang artinya melipatgandakan taruhan sesudah kartu diperoleh. Selanjutnya pilihan call yang artinya anda masih belum yakin dengan nominal taruhan yang anda pasangkan
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme terpercaya
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    bocoran sgp

    ReplyDelete